Extremely Systematic College

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow Cool as the title say, extremely systematic college. 
A college which hv hotel, plaza and so on. Look cool man. 
When go in that time, u wil feel u r inside a hotel * high class hotel*. 
When come to register that time, you hv to press number n wait for it. 
Look systematic right? but you r wrong. 
They are damn idiot man. 
I get the number which only got 10 more numbers then is my turn. 
But But I waited for 1 hours n 40 mins for that 10 numbers. 
Bank is faster than you !!!!
Guess what happen? 
Then number is jumping toward and backward. 
Keep jumping. 
Some number been calling for more than 5 times.
Idiot man!!!! wasting time.
OK ....Wait for 1 hours n 40 mins then my turn. 
The girl type my name wrongly, even though she looking at my form n IC!!! 
Then she say sorry the system dont have the thing I needed. 
So I hv to pay them 1st, then they will double confirm with me whether the things is on or not. HAHA....Why I want to trust you? 
If my stuff is not keying inside the system?
Oh gosh.......Wasting time but cant get thing DONE!!!!
Angry grrrrrr~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com