R.I.P Steve Jobs

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)


According to a statement just issued by Apple’s Board of Directors,
company co-founder and longtime CEO Steve Jobs has passed away.

It was only a little over a month ago that Jobs stepped down as CEO saying at the time,
“I have always said if there ever came a day
when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO,
I would be the first to let you know.
Unfortunately, that day has come.”

Jobs had battled cancer, and in 2004 had an operation related to the disease.
In recent years, illness had forced him to step back from his role as CEO of Apple on separate occasions.
He also had a liver transplant in 2009 during one of those medical leaves.
But after each battle, he came back and continued his amazing work at Apple.
In 2007, he unveiled the iPhone.
In 2010, the iPad.
His last appearance on stage was at Apple’s 2011 WWDC event in San Francisco.
There, he laid the groundwork for Apple’s latest innovations including iOS 5, OS X Lion, and iCloud.
That performance as well has his announcement that he was stepping down as CEO of Apple for the final time,
led to two of my favorite posts that I’ve ever written.
Both were about Jobs:
 “It Just Works.” One More Thing…

Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius,
and the world has lost an amazing human being.
Those of us who been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor.
Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built,
and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.

Iphone 4S just launched yesterday but today announced that Steve Jobs just passed away.

twitter's biggest trend = steveJobs
facebook's biggest trend
and etc

Steve Jobs was 56 years old. Rest in peace, Steve.


0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com