Another * AGAIN*

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Again....again. you saying im busy with others stuff o cant do.
The idea is you are the one who propose, but not doing anything on the idea.
Then wat for you propose the idea. Stupid.
Weekend doesnt means that you are the only one who is busy.
Im also busy, just that do you hv the heart to do only.
Honestly, I only feel tat you are damn lazy. 
Everything I do, should I ask you wat have you done?

I ask you to do graphic, but you only cut my graphic to put on yours.
What is the point??
Is this fresh? Excuse me.
When you go out that time, dont tell me that you are designer.
Designer should hv their own idea. Not Copy Cat.

When I say ok. You just concentrate on others part. 
Cool ah...you reply  " I know. But I busy wit other sutff.
Is this call teamwork?
Teamwork with only me doing the job?
haha.....Thanks for telling me this is TEAMWORK .

You are the only one got internet at home.
But what you did?
After 4 days, you only add friend only add 12 friends.
This is how you get your job done?
I really wonder, how you work outside?

Sometime I really wanted to slap your head to the wall.
Doesnt mean that I violent.
Just that I enough already.
Stress not only you hv it.Everyone also got.
Shit.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com