Time is precious!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yesterday, I just want to get my procedure thing done in XSX and leave the place.
After I got the form from there, I noticed that I need to get 5 signatures from different departments.
Was so troublesome. Their place is * not that* small, plus their working attitude, that make me became like a volcano that going to burst.

I went to one of the department ( account )
1st lady :" You dont need to go to the level above this to get the memo, but you need to pay RM40. Because you have to pay back the discount while your registration time, and you get a refund RM 320." 
Ok. I went to bank and bank in. I forgot that machine didnt accept RM 1, so I guess that time I blur, I forgot to take all my money out from the machine left RM 10 ( Rm5 x2) inside. Then the guy behind me took the money O.O while I press the number to line up in the bank. He is a malay guy. WHERE IS YOUR MORAL? Should I say not moral.
Then I go back the same department. 2nd lady serve me from 12.15pm till 12.50pm. But most of the time talking to her HOD.
2nd lady :" You need go to the level above to get the memo, to prove this and that.
Me :" The person in charge is MC ...
2nd lady :" Ya I know, you just need to go to FAC.. to get the memo, only can sign for you.
Then I go to FAC...
The HOD of FAC :" Huh memo? What kind of memo?
Me :" Acc department ask me to come to FAC and get the memo to prove .......
HOD :" Your person in charge MC, I can't do anything. You need to wait for her.
WTH!!!!!
These procedures waited my time for 1 and half hours, but haven get it done.
Dont they know time is precious?

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com