Whose car is this?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


BxW 8xx3 Camry?
Definitely not mine.
He is a *OLD MAN* who is my neighbor.
From the way he parked, you can imagine how selfish is he.
That is my gate, he is blocking my way!!
This is the old man that I mention!
He look very very very old but only 50++
Even the security pass by, they also dint both  also dont bother.

That is a two way road, how about now?
One way/ half way road?

ok come back to the old man part.
He do anything also for some purpose which is OUTSTANDING!
He brought this house, but he ask the contrator to take everything out except the cover of the house.
Why not he just buy a land and build it yourself? Is more cheaper.
He also build a 3rd storey too. Almost all the window he covered it up. haha....super triple hot inside.
Whatever, I just dont like him. Just covered up everything, dont let me see you!!!!.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com