Bukit Raja Pizza Hut

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today purposely came there because of the 50% discount meal but feel like being cheated.
Becos the pizza on wed is BEEF!!!!, but it didnt written on the menu.
OK OK Never mind.
I ordered another food, and waited for 10 mins plus.
My mum asked the waited , he say have to wait for 10 mins more!!
OMG....PIZZA need 20 mins?
From 1pm wait wait wait till 1.20pm
Service pls improve it!. We pay the service charge so pls do it better.
One more thing, there is a girl wearing tudung, she even show impatient expression to customer. Is it a your good service? She dont get a smile to customer, but keep showing the black face to us.
BAD IMPRESSION.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com