Geramnya!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I really wish I can burst out my feeling to that sch.
Today I go to class, then lecture keep say next week is the exam. Two weeks later is your speaking test
The thing is I'm not going to take the exam.
I can't tell her due to the withdrawal thing hvn settle.
Lecturer say speaking test need a group of 5 person.
My friends straightly put me inside their group.
I can't tell them that I didn't take the test.
What should I do?

Everything just because one lady. She MC, that makes me delay all my stuff.
I calculated the fees of the school.
I realized that they tell me that I owe the sch RM40, ask me to bank in only get the signature.
They included the exam fees inside.
What for I take the exam?
Do I get the cert?
Excuse me. I'm leaving the sch.

Now I stuck in the middle.
Who can help me?
I feel like screw those ppl, but I know I can't do it.
That the reason I express it here.
Is this school called Mau Suck You?
They are liked sucking our money, then build a nice big campus for us.
I don't need nice campus, what I need is good practical study.
That can help us in the future.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com