Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CS : Customer service  | C1: Customer 1

CS: Good morning. What can I help you?
C1: I would like to make a complain regarding to my registration.
CS: Ok. What is it about?
C1: Today I went to lobby. I ask the receptionist whether Ay is free to entertain me.
       R: " Hello, miss. What can I help you? "
       ME: " I would like to look for Ay."
       R: " Ay?! Ay still in overseas. She went to Paris since last week."
       ME: " No. She's back already. I called this morning and another receptionist told me that she engaged."
       R: " Ya? Really? I called again...........Oh ya. She back and she ask you to go to first floor to find her."
       ME: "Huh?? I don't have student tag to go in."
       R: "Oh, no nid, miss. You just nid to ask the security guard to open the door for you."
      * The end from register department*
CS: What is your complain?
C1: I thought receptionist know who is absent and present. And I thought the security guard is to control outsider. If everyone also need to go upstair, then how the security guard control the outsider.
CS: Oh, I see. Is there anything else?
C1: Yes. When I reach there to see Ay.
        Ay: Hello, nice to meet you again. What can I help you?
        ME: To register.
        Ay: You can register downstair.
        ME: But you ask me to find you before register.
        Ay: Ya. You nid to find me first. Now let's go downstair to register.
CS: What's the problem of it?
C1: Why the school ask such a blur person to in-charge of my course? Only she can in-charge of my course. I ask other people to in-charge, still they refer to Ay.
CS: I will remark it. Is it thats all?
C1: No. I still want to complain.
         (In downstair. After register)
         ME: So i straightly study second year, right?
         Ay: No. not confirm. Might be first year.
         ME: Not confirm?
         Ay: Ya, not yet confirm. If your english is good enough, then you can straightly study second year. If your english not good enough, you might have to take one subject from first year and other subject from second year.
         ME: Oh, thank you.
CS: What do you want to complain?
C1: The way she talk is not professional. Before that, she told me I already have diploma cert there, so I can straightly study second year in degree. But now The way she talk is if my English not good, i have to study n the first year. If my English is not good, then I can straightly study second year.
CS: Thank you for your complaining. We will try to improve our staffs.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com