Chatting with Friend Part 1 - About game

Monday, May 9, 2011

Me: Sigh...My level low is it my fault?
       Why they seem like ignore me?
Fr: What happen my friend?
Me: Just now play game. they ask me to join. Ok I join lo...
       Their level are level 41, level 31 and level 28 .
       Mine is only Level 23. 
       Seem like every round die bcos of me.
       Level 41: If your plants are level 10 then good lo.
       Then she say next time find level 32. Is more fun to play.
       I feel very sad oh. Dont they having a low level before?
       Why they want to talk such thing? I feel hurt.
       I dont even treat those ppl who are level lower than me.
Fr: Is just a game. Dont worry about it.
Me: Sigh. I just feel very hurt. Sigh..nothing already
       After that I will be alright.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com