How many 15 mins in our life?

Friday, April 22, 2011

CS : Customer service  | C1: Customer 1

CS: Good morning. What can I help you?
C1: I would like to make a complain regarding to my refund.
CS: Ok. What is it about?
C1: Today I went to account department. I pressed the number
       and wait for 15 mins then is my turn.
       Then in the counter another 30 mins.
       AD: " where is your student statement? "
       ME: " I don't hv any student statement."
       AD: " You supposed to get a student statement only can 
                 get the signature from us."
       ME: " I don't hv any student statement, the lady who sitting
                 beside you handle my case yesterday.
                Can you pass to her?
      AD: " In that case, you should go to Door 3 to look for Pn.......
      * The end from account department*
CS: So what is your complain?
C1: That lady asked me to come back to her today, 
       that the reason I went back to there.
       If she told me I need to go to door 3 to look for someone, 
       just tell me straightly.
       What is the purpose for me to wait 15 + 30 mins there?
CS: Ok. I get what you means. Is there anything else?

C1: Yes. I go to door 3 to look for Pn...
       Unfortunately the system offline.
       The Pn that supposed to handle my case, just walk around. 
       Then I have to wait like a idiot. I waited for 15mins.
       Then she came back and say, 
       when the system online back will call me to tell me he refund amount.
C1: Miss / madam, do I know how many 15mins should I wasted in this school? 
CS: I will jot down your problem.
C1: My complain haven't end yet. 
       Around 12pm, I went back to sch to check
       whether the system is on back or not.
       Their system is on back, but Pn didn't call me!!.
       She printed out the statement, and come back and
       say miss, you don't have any refund.
       then she say ohya, I didn't noticed your letter.
       Let me have a look 1st.
       Pn: Miss, your fees can't refund since you already studying.
       ME: I didn't ask for refund subject's fee.
               I only asked for refund exam fee.
              Since I'm withdrawing from the school, why I need to sit the exam?
       Pn: Oh I didn't noticed you written refund exam fee.
             Ok. So I show you how many refund you can get back?
             Register is RM 1360. The course for both is RM XXXX.
             Exam fee is RM XXXX. So total is RM 2XXX.
             Below is the amount that you pay is balance with the debit.
             But since you withdraw from the sch,
             you need to pay back RM 360.
             So you still owe us RM 360. That means no refund also.
      ME: Sorry? Ok I have to pay RM 360.
              But the school have to refund RM 350 to me.
              Cos my deposit is RM 950, but my subject only RM 600.
               So sch hv to pay me back RM 350.
              Then previously I bank in RM 40.
               So that means school have to refund RM 30.
       Pn: Rm 950 is the deposit, is not refundable.
       ME: My subject only cost RM600,
              why I need to pay RM 950 for deposit?
       Pn: I don't have the power, you may nego with our VP.
       * Don't know how to explain and no more power already
CS: ok I understand your situation now.
       I will write your report and pass to my boss.
C1: Miss/ Madam, how many 15 mins I need to waste on here?
      Morning session: 15+ 30+ 15mins
      Evening session: 30 mins.
      TIME IS PRECIOUS.
CS: Ok. Thanks for your calling. We will try to improve it.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com