Back to blog life with a moody feeling

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I wanna cry.
I dont feel happy today.
The only thing that make me happy also gone.
" Yellow Man " took my happiness away.

Sad (1):
Since last night till now, my phone dont have any line.
Damn stupid.
Really wanna throw my phone.
I miss somebody.
T^T

Sad (2):
I suppose to get my 1k cheque collection by this month.
But ended up he say i dont think u issue me your invoice.
!!!!!!!
What the hell!
>.< God also play with me.
I couldnt find back the email I send to him with the invoice
Sigh

Can anyone return me the happiness?

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com