Can I fly?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yesterday my sister received a call for intern from a big company.
It's suppose to be a happy news for her.
But her hope broken.
Parents ask her see whether can reject it or not.
Reason?
Transport Problem....

This make me think back my time.
I remember one year ago, I got a chance to work in 8TV.
They called me to join them.
I'm really happy, never work with tv station before.
Hope being destroy
Reason?
Transport Problem....

My friend asked me why dont you drive?
Dont have license?
Answer is I hv license.
The reason is I scare driving even though I have license.
I dont know why.
I wish Im dare to drive out to anywhere.
But I couldnt make it.
Useless

I really wish I'm brave enough to drive a car by my own.
Then I hv some freedom outside.

Sigh...

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com