Spoil

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Im quite happy for the whole day.

bcos of him.
Sometimes I really feel like 24 hours stick with him. 
Dont need to go home

but the mood suddenly being spoil by her
my mind keep thinking the word that say by her.
Hate this.
Why cant she talk in front of me?
Sometimes I really dont know how to communicate with them.
In front of ppl, they always look like friend for us. 
Ppl will say wow, so nice you just like your daughter's best friend.
They will answer, yeah should communicate with your son / daughter. 
Sigh......

I feel like this blogspot is a place where I always release my mood
I really wonder when I can leave this cage?
I feel hard to breathe

Sigh....
I think soon my post will always appear in this post.

" 志 我好想念你哦,对不起我没乖乖的睡觉
我的头脑一直烦着睡不到,写完了我就睡的哦
工作加油”


0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com