Getting old?

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Every time log in blogspot also forget my password,
OMG
am I getting old?
but yesterday I only realized that Im going to 23 already @@
wow Im really that old
but I feel like Im still 18
hahaha XD
just dont want to grow up
there are a lots of stress and frustrated thing while growing
I just hope my life can pass through happily
maybe that's the problem Im still being control by them
bcos they thought Im still kiddy

Im no more a kid
Dont treat me as kid
I got my own opinion
I only do
whatever I think I should do
whatever I think is right

I dont make up ~ not bcos of u
Is bcos make up will spoil the skin

I dont dye my hair ~ not bcos of u
Is bcos dying hair will easily grow white hair

I always stay at home ~ not bcos of u
Is bcos I dont want to make myself into trouble

Please give me freedom.
Even though you are my parent, doesn't means you can take care of me forever
One day you all will leave me also.

0 comments:

Site Meter Add to Technorati Favorites Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com This is my blog which Im express myself. Sometimes chatting with friend, you cant really talk more. I rather choose write my feeling more than speak up. Blogged.my EasyHits4U.com-Free Traffic BlogMalaysia.com